Due to the continuation of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and the spread of its variants, we expect and greatly appreciate all people that enter our facility to adhere to the following guidelines. The Board of Trustees and Library staff appreciates everyone's cooperation during these unprecedented times.
These guidelines may be subject to change by the Library Board as circumstances require.
- Patrons are encouraged to enter the Library through the front door.
- Masks are required at all times.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance.
- It is encouraged for patrons to keep a distance of at least 6 feet apart from on another.
- For porchside pickup, patrons are encouraged to visit our catalog and call ahead for quicker service. You will then be notified when your items will be ready on the front porch.
- Returned items are to be left in the drop box at the front door before entering.
- Photocopying is available during the hours we are open to the public. Staff will do the photocopying for you; patrons will not be allowed to use the copier themselves.