Looking for our COVID-19-related policies? Read about them on our COVID-19 guidelines page.
These instructions may be subject to change due to inclement weather or other events.
- Visit our online catalog to select or put on hold your desired materials (a link to it is on the right hand column of this page). If this is your first visit to our online catalog, click the "create account" link in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Call the Library at (908) 725-0413 to confirm your selections and the staff will retrieve the materials for you.
- Give the staff your Library Card number and make sure to bring your card when you pick up the items. The staff will call you back to discuss a designated time for pick-up.
- Come to the right side of the front porch of the Library and show your Library card through the window.
- Your bag will be waiting for you on the bench with a tag revealing the last 4 digits of your card number.
We greatly appreciate your patience during this time and greatly look forward to serving you soon!